Personal Use License
Personal Use is any use that meets none of the criteria for Commercial Use. Personal, or Non-commercial, use is a use for solely personal purposes.
- The use must not involve an exchange of money
- The use must not promote a business entity (this includes non-profit organizations)
- The use must not directly or indirectly result in financial gain
What is not allowed by the Personal License?
- Commercial Use
- Create digital or Print Publication for Commercial Use, such as, but not limited to: cards, invitations, photo albums, scrapbooks, ebooks / e-publications.
- Create physical end products for Commercial Use, for resale or wholesale, such as, but not limited to: clothing, cards, invitations, stickers, etc.
- Create product packaging for Commercial Use, such as, but not limited to: labels, stickers, containers, etc, for any number of separate end products.
- Create digital products for Commercial Use, such as, but not limited to: static designs, static website elements, etc.
- Use in physical (printed, paid or unpaid) advertising, such as billboards, signage, printed advertisement, etc.
- Use in-demand applications, like Print-on-Demand and Create-on-Demand Services, even for non-commercial use
- Use in software development, such as website software development, mobile app development, desktop application development, or video game development
- Create digital products for Commercial Use
- Part of a trademark, service mark, design mark, trade name, business name, logo, or similar use.
- Claim the Licensed Asset itself as its own copyrighted work.
- Trademark an End Product.
- Copyright a Licensed Asset.